What color Fendigraphy should I get?

stacy_natalie

Aug 28, 2015
I have been wanting a Fendigraphy bag for awhile but cannot for the life of me decide on a color. I prefer the "small" size as I think it will be more useful than the nano and I don't see that much difference between the small and the new medium size, which only comes in a few colors.

I am a pink girl and typically always lean towards pink but I don't love this bag in the light pink since I already have several light pink bags and especially since I already have another Fendi item in that color and think it leans slightly on a peachy-pink color and in this style looks a little "blah". I think there's a newer hot pink color but not loving that for this bag either as I usually prefer light pink but did recently get a couple of things in brighter pink and don't feel I would use this one in that color much. I was thinking the black would have the gold plaque logo "pop" the most but I don't generally lean towards black handbags (out of roughly 50 designer bags in my collection, only 4 or 5 are black). I thought about the white since I don't really have any true white bags but there may be a reason for that LOL I thought I was set on the mint green so I went back to look at it yesterday and they no longer had the mint at this store. They had the newer light green color called Green Tea which I LOVE but it only comes in the medium size and the logo hardware on bottom is silver not gold and while I don't typically mind silver hardware and see how it goes well with that shade, I don't think the large logo on bottom of the bag looks as nice or pops as much in the silver. I don't care for the other newer green color called Edamame as it is too bright for me. When I looked at a different bag in the mint color yesterday, it appeared much darker than I remembered and now after obsessing over it for so long, I don't think I like the color anymore (although hard to tell without seeing it in that actual bag). I saw another bag in the Dove color and thought it was a really pretty color and I don't have any bags that color. It's more of a taupe than a grey so I think it would look okay with the gold, where as if it were more of a charcoal grey I feel like the gold might clash. But, I also didn't see the actual Fendigraphy in the dove color in person and I'm not sure if I would love it or what I would wear it with. So, I really want this bag but am not in love with / sold on any of the colors. Would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on this!

I love the white, it is beautiful!!! I love the new tea green, but no on the white metal! The taupe Dove is a classic Fendi color and seasonless.
post pics too if you can.

Reactions: HeartHermes
I love the white, it is beautiful!!! I love the new tea green, but no on the white metal! The taupe Dove is a classic Fendi color and seasonless.
post pics too if you can.
I will if I can ever decide which one to buy. Not sure how soon it will be as I just splurged on 2 Prada bags and a pair of Givenchy boots but I think if I can make a decision I am happy with regarding color, the Fendigraphy will be my next handbag purchase. Does anyone have thoughts on the Mint color? I can get a good deal on that and remember thinking I liked it when I saw it in person so not sure why I didn't love the color yesterday - could be because I was only able to see it in a baguette with the embossed FF logo all over and not smooth leather like the hobo bag or if because next to the new tea green color it looked so different. Thanks for your opinion, I am hoping others will chime in, too :smile:

Another vote for the mint green - it’s beautiful :love: (I was torn between the Fendigraphy and the Baguette in mint green and only went with the Baguette first because I’m fairly new to Fendi and have been wanting a Baguette for a while…but the Fendigraphy in mint green was SUCH a close second)

Personally, I think it looks best in the black. I have a smaller collection, but it’s only my second black bag. But the combination just fits so well.
Thanks, i agree that the gold looks best with and stands out the most on the black. I know this is considered a "trendy" bag buy think the black looks a little classier than some of the other fun colors. Just need to think about if i would really use the black. Appreciate your feedback.

Honesty here…don’t buy the bag. You just went thru a huge list of why every color just isn’t right for you. There isn’t one color that makes your heart sing. Sleep on it a bit. Perhaps go back to store and if you still can’t figure out the right color, I’d wait until a better bag for you comes along.

Honesty here…don’t buy the bag. You just went thru a huge list of why every color just isn’t right for you. There isn’t one color that makes your heart sing. Sleep on it a bit. Perhaps go back to store and if you still can’t figure out the right color, I’d wait until a better bag for you comes along.
This is such a great point, however, I really LOVE this bag. I know that doesn't make much sense since I don't truly love it in any specific color. Maybe a staple color like black is best but I'm not jumping into it bc I also had my eye on a black prada bag. I will continue to sleep on it as you say and eventually will be ready to pull the trigger once I am certain which color I will love :smile:

I have the nano, which I bought in person. I loved the black and white colors since they made the gold hw pop & seemed more classic. (But I have more than enough black bags & I was worried about keeping a white bag pristine.)

If they made dove in the nano, I would have picked it. Such a pretty neutral! I ended up buying the beige one, which I'm happy with. I'm not a mint green gal, but that was a pretty color in person and definitely different than your standard colors. Hope you find one that you love!

So i finally got the small fendigraphy today in mint and love it! I think it must have been fate bc i wasnt even looking for this bag and stumbled across it and the timing just seemed right. Now that I'm looking at it in my closet i love the color and think it will go with plenty so i should get good use out of it. As an added bonus i realize its very close in color to a pair of older gucci shoes i have. Here is photo along with the shoes and a givenchy bag i have in similar color though the fendi is definitely a little darker and bigger.

20230522_220245.jpg