What color did I get?

Lee never saw the bag. He didn't have any in his store, so he tracked one down in Vegas, so whoever at that store must have made a mistake on the color. I thought his service was good because he quickly searched for the bag, called me back promptly, and even tracked the bag for me. He left me a message the day before it arrived in Dallas to let me know when I can go get it.

I have to say, this emerald is starting to grow on me...

That makes more sense...but still, there should have been a color code for the bag in the computer system. Oh well, this is a common tale of woe when dealing with retailers...

Good thing you're starting to like it---I think it is probably a more versatile color overall.

^^ haha enabler! And then she'll want to keep both! I think the emerald looks beautiful and I feel it's very versatile for the upcoming fall/winter! The marbling makes it look so vintage chic!

Hm, I prefer VG and smooth leather but if you love it, KEEP IT!! Emerald is an older color and probably harder to come by than VG, although that one was a popular color.