What City Do You Think Has the Most BBAG Carriers?

NYC!! Also The mall at SHort Hills, I was there the other day and I saw at leat three women wearing them, in GArden State plaza in paramus I saw one bright pink day

Re: Miami ... I bet you'll start seeing them more with the GH there! I went to Miami for new year's and from one day to the next, Neiman's Merrick Park had sold out of all of their colorful GH bags. I saw someone with a black first (I think it was black suede w/black leather trim & silver hardware ... was that ever made?) at Bal Harbour mall, but that was my only sighting while I was there.

I'm form the Houston area and I have only seen 1! SO, we are definitely not the city where most are found.

Aint that the truth! I believe I have seen only one as well (but it was a hot one! Rouge Theatre). I think surely I have seen more but that one is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

I live in Duesseldorf/Germany and even if this city is known as one of the fashion capitals in Europe, I haven´t seen many BAL´s. Most women carry Prada, Gucci or LV. That is the reason why I think a BAL is the better choice because who wants to carry the same bag as everybody?:nogood::nogood: I am hoping to find my first Bal within the next two weeks. I am kind of obsessed with it at the moment...

i'm in dublin and i saw FOUR on sunday: i know two were real (black city and black box - which matches my black box) but the other two were dodgy looking - icky metallicy city and dirty white twiggy shape - don't think they were real. BUT i do se a fair few - not everytime i'm out, but maybe once a week or so

badbanana, tell me about it! I live in the 6th and there are two girls who work in my street and one has a caramel flat brass and the other a black pebbled! I have also seen many old flat hobos, and many early (01 -03) bags all over the city. Gotta love Paris! :P

Where do you live in the 6th?
It's the place where I grew up, I used to live in Odeon.
Now I'm in the 4th, between St Paul and bastille.
By the way do you know where I can find a black twiggy?

I live quite close to Odeon!! And one of my friends rents a studio near Bastille at rue St Antoine I think.When I leave Paris next month I'll be so sad...
I haven't really been shopping lately so I have no idea where you can find a black twiggy unfortunately...

I live quite close to Odeon!! And one of my friends rents a studio near Bastille at rue St Antoine I think.When I leave Paris next month I'll be so sad...
I haven't really been shopping lately so I have no idea where you can find a black twiggy unfortunately...

So your friend lives right next to my place,
I will try l'éclaireur and le printemps tomorrow, I hope I'll find my twiggy:wlae: