What Chanel is this?

1. So cute, haven't got a clue.

2. Well, it looks like satin so that will probably make it on the less expensive end
    (example-under 2 or 3 thousand), anyways I would LOVE to have one.

3. On second thought it looks almost exactly like a satin version of the XL JUMBO Vintage flap, aka the Nicole Richie bag.

4. is it? it looks really flat to me? or maybe that is just the angle. but it is defiantly satin.

5. oh my gosh!! its beautiful... i want it too!!! I wish someone knew..:sad:

6. Yeah, it looks more flat.. like an envelope of some sort. YOU CHANEL LADIES NEED TO FIND THIS ONE OUT!

7. I'd like to know too! I saw this in one of the teen vogue issues this year. I think it was even the one with natalie portman on the cover.

8. i just checked and it was the one with natalie on the cover. but it doesn't say what's the name of the bag :sad:

9. anyone wanna carry their laptop in it?! haha

10. melrose flap?

11. I love this bag as well! Somebody had posted a pink one from Teen Vogue last year and it was so cute! Any more ideas on what bag it is and if it's available?

12. I love the chain detail!!! I want one too!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. Ive looked everywhere for the name of this bag...would someone put us out of our misery and let us know...Ive called every boutique in the world...they dont know what Im saying :S
    Thanks

14. I like the chain too. What is this?