What Can You Put In the First ?

Wow! :amazed: The First looks so deceiving on the outside, but you can actually fit quite a bit in the inside! Darn it, shouldn't have opened this thread......now it's got me thinking about a First for the Fall. :thinking::hrmm:

Yup.. It looks small from the outside but there's actually room for almost all your personal stuff, it just depends on how you arrange them, in the photo I attached I was even using my french purse which is big.. But Im getting a City this week so I can put more stuff..

- wallet (half size of a CP)
- CP (make up in it)
- pouch (same size as CP, my cards and stuff)
- cell phone
- ipod nano (the very thin one)
- sun glass w/ case
- keys

Hi all, I've recently scored a georgous Turquoise First and it's on its way to me~can't wait!!!!My question is....would my Giant Money fit in there??? I normally don't carry a bunch of stuff, but will I be able to stuff the wallet, my camera and my compact in there????? I know I'll be receiving the bag soon but just curious.... thanks!!!!!!!

hi guys! since we're on the topic of firsts, would you recommend having a first for a first bbag. I'm totally lusting for a charbon or marine first.

is it really not that small? I mean would it be good enough to fit everyday stuff?

For every-day bag the city is better, for me at least but I do wear my first bags often as everyday bag as well.

Look how much I can fit in my first! Sorry for the poor picture quality!

Attachments

• DSC00386.JPG
    DSC00386.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00383.JPG
    DSC00383.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 90
Please use the Search feature in the future; there is already an existing thread.

Threads merged.

Hi all, I've recently scored a georgous Turquoise First and it's on its way to me~can't wait!!!!My question is....would my Giant Money fit in there??? I normally don't carry a bunch of stuff, but will I be able to stuff the wallet, my camera and my compact in there????? I know I'll be receiving the bag soon but just curious.... thanks!!!!!!!

A whole lot! I like to carry it when I go out clubbing because I'm able to put a change of shoes in it. And oh let's see I carry my wallet, cell phone, jewelry, gum, makeup, perfume and deodorant. During the day it's all that minus the change of shoes, my sunglasses replace that part and then I have a bunch of room left over. Shoes take up space but it's a pretty cool bag. It's not a bulky evening bag and it holds a whole lot of stuff. :supacool:

i put this thread 2 yrs ago LOL this was when i was so obsessed with balenciaga and was just about to own my very first FIRST bbag, ive long converted to cities but man the first will always be my first love :smile:

I think firsts are deceiving in size. Mine fits way more than I ever thought it could.
I normally have in mine:
Wallet (about the same size as a bal money)
Cell phone
Paperback novel
House keys
lip gloss and balm
Ipod nano