what can i get with $650 at Chanel? p.s. how much is wallet on chain?

hi everyone, thanks for your suggestions!!! i bought a pair of earrings (the basic rhinestone ones) that was $250+tax=$280 and now i'm left with approx. 370 store credit~ gonna go back on saturday to look around cus i went there right before they close >.<
i'm sooo happy with the earrings!! luv luv luv them!!! even my bf unwillingly admitted that they look great (since he is a firm believer in money in mutual funds lol)
can't wait to go back on saturday for a credit card holder~ sadly there is quite limited selections at Chanel toronto...most of the credit card holder are just plain black ones...when i go back i'm gonna request the SA to dig a lil deeper hehe~

With that amt, can't even buy a bag....however, it's enough to buy me a vintage red mini flap bag (which i just got not long for USD485) even have some change left...hehe

Or else u can buy some chanel accessories that falls ard that price range too.

Congrats on your new earrings! With you leftover cash you still have enough for a pair of sunglasses or a credit card case, which run from $150-300 or so and can come quilted, in lambskin or caviar, with or without noticeable logo. When I was at Chanel SF back in August they still had a ton of Cambon cc cases as well.

Congrats on your new earrings! With you leftover cash you still have enough for a pair of sunglasses or a credit card case, which run from $150-300 or so and can come quilted, in lambskin or caviar, with or without noticeable logo. When I was at Chanel SF back in August they still had a ton of Cambon cc cases as well.
yeah~ i'm hoping to go back and get some jewelery from the spring.summer 08 later on too~ :nuts: