what breed dog is this? its amazing

Oh, great... another "mutt" people will breed the crap out of, causing the shelters and humane societies to be overwhelmed by... not to mention keeping the puppy mills in business. (go to www.nomorepuppymills.com, but ONLY if you haven't eaten today, and have a VERY strong stomach.) Don't say I didn't warn you.

I wish celebs would take some responsibility for their actions, using animals as a fashion accessory.

if you are thinking of getting a maltipoo and want it to look like Rihannas becareful because with a mixed breed you dont always get what you except ...

case in point these are my two maltipoos

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

Looks like a red poodle to me. When I was in Taiwan earlier this year, I saw a lot of these puppies in pet shops...apparently a celeb there was seen with one and it became all the rage to have one :s

Oh, great... another "mutt" people will breed the crap out of, causing the shelters and humane societies to be overwhelmed by... not to mention keeping the puppy mills in business. (go to www.nomorepuppymills.com, but ONLY if you haven't eaten today, and have a VERY strong stomach.) Don't say I didn't warn you.

I wish celebs would take some responsibility for their actions, using animals as a fashion accessory.

I agree whole-heartedly, its the people that promote and purchase these "designer" dogs (just regular mixes, what people would call mutts) that create more trouble for animal shelters and humane societies. And people are so freaking ignorant about animals that instead of adopting one of the homeless thousands or purchasing from a RESPONSIBLE breeder, they buy from idiots who are trying to make a quick buck and could give a crap about the animals they are breeding. Once again, for emphasis:

DOGS ARE NOT PART OF YOUR WARDROBE

I do not think its wrong to adopt a particular breed, or find a particular breed cute, as long as you take good care and love the new addition to your life.

I'm sure most people do not agree with animal cruelty, cruelty of any kind or seek to cause any harm.

Ugh. I totally agree, Speedy. Rihanna's maltipoo is a super cute teddy dog, but I feel like celebs are just flaunting their little pups like a new handbag...Paris goes through animals like she changes clothing!