What brands of clothing do you wear w/ Coach bags?

Like many of the others, most of my clothes are from J.Crew, Banana Rep, etc. I do have a chunk of AE stuff as well. I don't like spending too too much on clothing, and that doesn't matter when I have nice bags and shoes to dress it up!

I pretty much wear Juicy, L.A.M.B., Target (LOVE target stuff!), Seven Jeans, True Religion, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Abercrombie, & pretty much every brand @ Nordstrom!

Hmm, if i buy ALL my clothes from cheaper places i could have MORE bags!!! :idea:

it seems that clothes come and in and out of style faster then bags and dont lastn early as long so i would rather feed my purse habit. also, 1 designer souit is probably the cost of my entire bag collection almost!

I hear ya! Although I would put the 2 as being equal for me!! I almost asked to not get the J Crew catalog in the mail at one point...

Ha! I couldn't do it, I collect them like fashion magazines and their fall ones are the best, I have three years worth. See what I mean? :shame:

Many of the Coach bags look perfectly made for preppy J. Crew outfits. To me, their bags and associated pricing don't make sense though. The bag they show coming in September looks to be almost $500. and for that I will look at a lovely Coach bag and wear the cute jackets, cashmere sweaters and flats (and everything) to go with it/them.

lol I have a huge wardrobe (mixture), I have AE, Bebe, NY and company, Guess The causal outfits, juicy couture and I got to Saks and Neiman marcus. I need a nice outfit for my Coach..lol But I do buy a lot of target tanks and tshirts there great for a day running errand and my classes.

Ha! I couldn't do it, I collect them like fashion magazines and their fall ones are the best, I have three years worth. See what I mean? :shame:

Many of the Coach bags look perfectly made for preppy J. Crew outfits. To me, their bags and associated pricing don't make sense though. The bag they show coming in September looks to be almost $500. and for that I will look at a lovely Coach bag and wear the cute jackets, cashmere sweaters and flats (and everything) to go with it/them.

Oh I never stopped the catalogs from coming..I just thought about it!!! :nogood: I keep them all too!!! Just like I keep all my Coach catalogs!!! We have a J Crew outlet near me, but not an actual store...I wish we'd get one in our mall!!!

Oh I never stopped the catalogs from coming..I just thought about it!!! :nogood: I keep them all too!!! Just like I keep all my Coach catalogs!!! We have a J Crew outlet near me, but not an actual store...I wish we'd get one in our mall!!!

It might be better to have the outlet! I'm in the west now but I know the Northeast stores very well, the Chestnut Hill store just west of Boston is the best stocked but you need to bring the platinum card, it's all so gorgeous. If Bellevue Square in Seattle had the stock of the Chestnut Hill store in Boston, I would be so happy and so sad. The Bellevue Coach store needs to carry shoes, I'm thinking I want the Havanah pumps.