What beauty treats did Santa bring you????

Andrew got me a LUSH bathbomb trio and their olive oil bath bar (my first LUSH products yay!!!) He also got me the Satsuma gift pack and exfoliating gloves from the Body Shop. The only thing I asked for was the scrubby gloves and he surprised me with the rest :love:

i cant wait to try LUsh!!

i recieved a Chanel eyeshadow, Chanel brush ( that i just remembered i have to return bc the SA packed up the wrong one:cursing:), Dior Lipgloss & UD eyeshadow :yahoo:

Most of my gifts were beauty related, lol. I got perfume (Bond No. 9's Nuits de Noho & Creed's Millesime Imperial... ran out of both!), lotion (Bond No. 9's Nuits de Noho body lotion which I can't get enough of & Origins Ginger Souffle), Origins Ginger Body Scrub, Bobbi Brown brushes, MAC eyeshadows, Chanel Lip Gloss & Nail Polish, Sephora Gift Card, and Macy's Gift Card (which I'll be using to buy more MAC stuff, lol).

I got susan taylor's Rx for brown skin cleanser, moisturiser, toner,sunscreen for my skin type, a bottle of my favourite perfume lolita lempika, and carol's daughter maragurite's magic deep conditioner.

I just ordered a few more treats with my Sephora certificate:yahoo:

P179921_lg.jpg
P46505_lg.jpg
P7272_lg.jpg