What bag on is your Christmas list?

amanda said:
i know i'm getting a dark red marc jacobs venetia, so that's exciting! i just love the shape of that bag. but my one and only true love is the ivory paddington...can't say i expect to see it, though.
I have a Marc Jacobs Venetia and I love it! Oh, I hope that you end up getting one!

As for Christmas, I would really love to get a Balanciaga Medium bag or (although I really did not like it at first) a Marc Jacobs Stam. :love:

SuLi said:
I have a Marc Jacobs Venetia and I love it! Oh, I hope that you end up getting one!

As for Christmas, I would really love to get a Balanciaga Medium bag or (although I really did not like it at first) a Marc Jacobs Stam. :love:

i know for sure that i'm getting the venetia, i was with my mom when she bought it for me, lol, we're not horribly traditional. and i think i'm going to buy a little christmas present for myself in the form of one of the medium balenciagas!

I doubt I'm getting a bag.. my wish list would probably run something like, paddington, mini spy, chanel 2.55 (or at least just a ligne cambon pochette!).. and for something a little smaller, the new Louis Vuitton black Shirley or a little Dior saddle.

Ugh, I guess I'm pretty demanding !

No one really appreciates my love for handbags, so I didn't think I was getting any bags I wanted for Christmas...But I got the LV Damier Duomo and I can't wait for Christmas so I can use it...I also bought myself an LV Mono Key pouch and the Cerises Pochette as an early present.

On my list was the LV Keepall 60. I couldn't wait:biggrin: so I bought it for my self. I don't have digicam so I'll just post the pic from eluxury.
p10187905_ph_hero.jpg

I am not getting a bag this year , but two wallets - I am getting the louis vuitton fuchsia broome wallet and the dior gambler purse.

But all this talk of a paddington makes me really want one :smile: maybe next year

I want the antracite paddy.. I already bought 3 paddies this year so chances are very low that i'll get it from hubby.. I think i am going to order it from NAP and not show him till next year.

So that'll be my present from him for valentine's day.. ha ha ha

I really like this Burton Amp Pack...

B6838301.jpg

Other than that, I'll be wishing for a new powerbook this year. My iBook has done a great service, but seems a little underpowered for what I'm doing with it these days.