What bag do you use when...

I use a pochette. If I am going to work, I keep the pochette inside of my bookbag and only take it out once I am inside. If I am just heading outside to run errands, etc., I keep the pochette inside of my jacket.

mmm i use my epi- its quite resistant against rain ( that being said i havent encoutred much rain)

but thats a good question... does the vernis hold well in rain? does anyone know?

If it's really pouring I usually put it under my coat and run like hell for cover! Or if it's just errands I just carry a wallet or mini pochette with the chain handle and stuff in my coat pocket.

ummm, when its raining I'm usually carrying my B-Bag City... But I've been caught in the rain afew times with my Mono Speedy and everything turned out alright!!! :smile:

For real bad weathet, I use my epi. However, I do carry my mono speedy when there is a light rain/drizzle, and I ran like the blazes to get under cover.

For slight rain/snopw I use my Damier speedy and for bad rain it's a coach bag.
Last night it was raining and I was carrying my Damier out of the house and my DH said "OMG hunny what are you doing...you can't carry LV in the rain!" So I had to explain why Damier is better! LOL he's catching on.