What bag do you use most?

I have two daily drivers...my musette tango and my burberry. My Chanels rarely see the light of day. And the reason why I do not carry my others: I forget the majority of the ones I have!

I have a huuuge, baggy, rather cheap (about 300 dollars) bag from swedish label tiger Of sweden that i wear like 2-3 times a week. I also wear a homemade, viv. westwood-inspired bag alot and a vintage in off-white canvas & brown croc. No designer here, unfortantely.

I switch back and forth between either my Kooba Marcelles (which I have in the Toffee, Desert, Ivory, Moss, Champagne & Black - yikes!) and my Fiore Audras that I have in brown and bronze.:jammin:

MOSTLY Black and Blueberry Balenciaga City's , Fendi Bag De Jour on "brown" days, and occasionaly Marc Jacobs Satchel ... these are for everyday for Fall so far.

I use my Griege First Balenciaga for "going out".

I tend to alternate between my olive brown Dior gaucho and LV damier speedy 30. For the really snowy and slushy days, I've been using a Hype leather bag so I don't have to worry about the slush getting on it.

If this counts as a purse, my coach wristlet. I use it all the time! Otherwise, it's my Lauren Merkin Bianca bag in Cognac. It's so soft, smells nice, has a cute liner and just squishes perfectly under my arm like a pillow. :heart: