What are your PHOBIAS?

Heights. I get a SERIOUS case of vertigo....especially in sport stadiums at the top of the seating :wtf:

Bugs. Uck. I freak out! I literally freak out.

Throw up. I will gag and dry heave at the site of it.....and I fear throwing up....id rather be stuck sitting on a toilet for hours then throw up!!!

Being tied down, unable to move. Same feeling as claustrophobia. Like during my C-Section, having my wrists strapped down....anxiety set in really fast and I started to freak out. They had to unstrap me!

I didn't realize so many ppl have some sort of acrophobia... I climb, I skydive, so I don't really fall into that category.

I don't consider these "phobias", more like idiosyncrasies or pet peeves:

- Feet. Well, not so much feet, but other ppl's feet, against any part of my skin. YUK! The thought makes me cringe!!!

- Butt heat. Yeah, that's right: BUTT. HEAT. I live in NYC! I take the train! And during the summer, I'll stand on the train rather than take someone's newly vacated seat -- the residual body heat (yes, from the BUTT!) that emanates from the seat just grosses me the hell out! :throwup:

I didn't realize so many ppl have some sort of acrophobia... I climb, I skydive, so I don't really fall into that category.

I don't consider these "phobias", more like idiosyncrasies or pet peeves:

- Feet. Well, not so much feet, but other ppl's feet, against any part of my skin. YUK! The thought makes me cringe!!!

- Butt heat. Yeah, that's right: BUTT. HEAT. I live in NYC! I take the train! And during the summer, I'll stand on the train rather than take someone's newly vacated seat -- the residual body heat (yes, from the BUTT!) that emanates from the seat just grosses me the hell out! :throwup:

LMAO!!!! I have the foot thing too it freaks me out!! others people feet touching me *shivers*

anything that has a lot of little dots close together. freaks me out! getting chills just thinking about it. barf!

bugs crawling on top of each other -- those dots above remind me of bugs

snakes...lawd i will pass out if i see a snake!

dirty hands - yuck!

I have a fear of toilets. Seriously. I fear that they will overflow after I use them and I'm always afraid that they will completely flood a room. I guess I've seen too many movies! Trainspotting, anyone?

I also don't like heights very much but only if I'm near the edge of a balcony. I have no problem with flying or being in tall buildings, just if it's an open space.

And bees. I am always afraid that they will sting me. I will run away from any bee that gets near me.

Mainly claustrophobia, puppets, and (yes, laugh all you want), cracking my toes.

I can't stand the sight of puppets. I get hysterical in those parking lots several stories high (because I feel the roof is too close). And the toes thing.. my dad would pull at my toes all the time playfully and even though it doesn't hurt I feel like it will and scream at the top of my lungs when someone tries to do that. Dad found it very amusing lol. Thank God it's not often people want to crack my toes.

Bees: Actually anything buzzing. I have actually fallen down the stairs to avoid bees, and jumped into a swimming pool with my clothes on. Actually, it seems to be anything that buzzes (flies, bees, other random flying insects) When I was about 5, my sister stepped in a yellow jacket nest and a swarm came up and started stinging us. My next fear is having a bee trapped in the car with me while driving.

Basements/Being alone in my house/Dark: When I was young someone broke into my grandparents house thru thier basement. It scared me to death. My Nana was home and she though it was my granddad, so she called to him, and it scared the guy. Ever since, I hate going around my house at night when it is all dark. I always close the blinds and creep around. I am always scared someone is looking in the windows at me or watching me from the street or woods or something. I will absolutely not sleep without my blinds being shut tightly.

Hair. Not on your head but like in the tub or on the floor.

Wet paper. Weird I know but it freaks me out.

Almost all bugs. Especially silverfish, roaches, and spiders. Especially spiders.

And moths too.

I read a tPF post a while ago about toads that give birth through holes in their backs. Now I have a mortal fear of holes. Grommets etc. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

My fears are..

Heights
Flying

But the worst one of all is.... the painc attacks that I get ever since the 9/11 incident...in elevators and high rise building...am afriad to fly, much worse than before...I still randomly think about certain horrible scenrios and feel so afraid......I also feel emotional thinking about it all.....

Frogs, ahhh, ick

I love Frogs! and Toads, I had pet toads when I was younger. I just want to squeeze them :nuts: lmao

I hate woodlice, moths, spiders, daddylonglegs (LIKE A LOAD!:wtf:) plus I can't touch pages with images of insects! I get freaked out with ladybirds because I never know what they'll fly off again. I hate being on balcony's and putting items on the ledge. (We had balcony's at our old school and whenever I'd put my pencil case on top I'd like freak out) ummmm I also hate the thought of extremley tight spaces.. like being forced to crawl in a hole or something... I think that's about it! :sad:

LMAO!!!! I have the foot thing too it freaks me out!! others people feet touching me *shivers*

ewwww i hate feet. So gross. I also hate cleaning mine, it grosses me out, so I got this foot washer mat in my shower, it has these little rubber fingers on it and you squirt soap on it and rub your feet around, cleans better than manually anyway:tup: