What are your pets doing right now?

Still woozy from being spayed on Friday - currently lying on a duvet in the living room. Second follow-up vet check tomorrow morning (assuming I recover from my fourth night sleeping beside her on the floor ...) [emoji53]

Aww, you're a good mommy for sleeping with her and making sure she's OK. Hope you get good news tomorrow!

Thank you, cb; I spent four nights on the living room floor in the end, and found it hard to readjust to my bed on day 5!
The vet said she was running a temperature and her heart rate was too fast. The wound also felt slightly swollen and very warm to the touch. She was given stronger pain relief and an antibiotic jab and has retuned for checkups twice since Monday.
This morning she chased a pheasant across the garden, and is jumping onto the sofa and bed again (just try to stop her!) The vet thinks she's hyper-sensitive and is reacting to the dissolvable stitches - more antibiotics given and fingers crossed for Tuesday's checkup! [emoji6]

Thank you, cb; I spent four nights on the living room floor in the end, and found it hard to readjust to my bed on day 5!
The vet said she was running a temperature and her heart rate was too fast. The wound also felt slightly swollen and very warm to the touch. She was given stronger pain relief and an antibiotic jab and has retuned for checkups twice since Monday.
This morning she chased a pheasant across the garden, and is jumping onto the sofa and bed again (just try to stop her!) The vet thinks she's hyper-sensitive and is reacting to the dissolvable stitches - more antibiotics given and fingers crossed for Tuesday's checkup! [emoji6]

Aww I hope she gets to feeling better!

I'm so glad your baby is doing better!