What are you non bag indulgences?

Perfume.

When I travel, I buy a bottle of a perfume that is only available in that city. I wear it while visiting that city to create memory links.

When I get home, wearing the scent brings back all the wonderful memories of the trip - even a few years later.

I would have to say the following (in no particular order) are my obsessions:
books (fiction and non-fiction, and books for my profession...usually boring academic stuff)
jeans
running shoes....I love them!

Since starting my handbag obsession I have really started to become a minimalist in other areas....for example...I bought one nice watch that goes with everything and sold my other 10+ watches. I decided instead of 30 pairs of cheap pants I'll just own 7-10 pairs of good jeans. I am going to do the same with my jackets (my other old obsession) this winter. I also do the same with purfume...I used to have between 5-10 bottles going at one time...now I pick 1 scent I love and wear it until the bottle is finished!

The only indulges I have now are bags and sunnies. I went through many different obsessions over the years. Sooner or later, I get my fill and stop. My dh hopes that my obsession with handbags are just a passing phase , I dunno though:shrugs: Only time will tell:shame:

Frankly, I just buy too much stuff.... I've been buying a lot of wine lately (and drinking it too!), and while I try not to spend more than $20 per bottle, and often buy stuff that's less than $10, it still adds up quickly..... Then there are shoes.... once again, I don't buy high end designers, but I probably buy about 10 pairs a year, so that adds up too.... Then there's jewelry.... Little electronic gizmos..... Satellite dish.... Starbucks..... New windows last year.... New patio this year.... New furniture for the new patio.... It's a wonder I have any money left.... :shame:

Everything???

#1 My Son!, My Husband & My Family.....Jewelry, Clothes, Shoes, My Homes (Inside & Out), Cars, Vacations.......The List Just Goes On!!!!!....But, If I Couldn't Do It ~ I Wouldn't.