What are the possibilities

what are the possibilities of me finding one of these bags

i recently got a black 07 first for x-mas and i have been getting that bbag itch again

i have decided that for my second bag i want a city

i really like these two colors but they are old

i really like the 2004 marron and the pistachio

i have also been interested in the coral red but if i could find a marron or pistachio i am sure i could wait on the coral red

are any of these bags rare colors and how much do the 04s usually sell for on ebay if you own these colors please post pics

I don't own either, but both colors are pretty sought after. Ebay would be your best bet, and unless it's in very worn condition, it'll likely be selling for over retail. There's a gorgeous marron first selling for $1250 on anns fabulous finds right now, just to give you an idea of price.

The pistachios get snapped up pretty quick.... Sunny is right, there is a Marron on AFF and a Marron twiggy (I think) on RDC right now... You would have to keep checking everywhere... everyday!

ohhhhhhhh i want one so bad
a city yep thats it

have they made any other colors like it if so what year

what are the chances of finding one and where

how much do they usually cost

do i have better chances of finding a pistachio or marren (did i spell it right?) in a city

I'd say ebay is your best bet for older colors, but make sure you post them in the "authenticate this" thread though!! Annsfabulousfinds.com is a great consignment, also RealDealCollection is an amazing online shop run by a wonderful fellow tpfer...Good luck!!