Western Union, anyone ever used?

hey ya!!!
i use Paypal - even though its eBay connected or what not.... i've too scared to use WU - but im looking into Bank Transfers now - just in case... but its true the other person on the other side has to be 100% true! i'm sure buying things though the marketplace is 100% safe!!!! because we're all in here to buy bags and talk about bags.... oh how i love bags!!!
good luck with what you decide to do!!!! im sure it will work out!

I've used WU before and I had no problem with it. Just make sure you trust the person you are doing business with. Lucky for me, it's an honest and sweet PF member.

I haven't used it. Was about to but the fees = yikes! I settled for a wire transfer. I send $ to my parents only so far so I have no problems with that.

I forgot to say that my WU turned out to be inside my local grocery store...a PF member sent me money from the Philippines that way..it was super easy.and I had to go shopping there anyway..all you need is your ID-I would only do this with someone I trusted as well-.but I didnt realize at the time that they charged 10%..that is unbelievable..look how much money they would profit from!!