went to tjs today...

I didn't know that TJ's gets shipments in of COACH :P... hmmm thats interesting... I might have to start calling my TJ Maxx to find out when they get their shipments everyweek... I never even find juicy, i've seen some D&B, but you know how TJ's gets... gets picked over and then there is nothing thats fab left... :sad:

i completely know what you mean. like i was walking through the store & this woman had 2 carts FILLED with designer bags. and im like wayyy to leave some for other people! my tjs gets all the magenta pink & caution orange d&b bags so its like :yucky: when they do get juicy they price it up sooooooooooo high that its on the clearance rack in about 2 days.

that's so nice of you to give your cousin her first coach! i wish i was close with my girl cousins but i haven't seen any of them in 7 years or so since they live overseas. maybe i'll try going to my local tjs to see if they have any wristlets. did you only see them in that color?

Thank goodness for all of you, or I would have never known that tjs sells designer stuff. Last time I went, no coach, but there was one pair of juicy sunglasses. Only certain sunglasses look good on me, so it's great knowing I can try them on instead of ordering from a site and hoping for the best.

Wow... great find! I was just in my TJ's today, but NEVER find any COACH items at all... if I do they aren't cute... I wish I could find cute stuff like that! :sad:

I have never seen Coach in TJ's or Marshalls ever. Just some D&B that wasn't anything I liked even remotely... Very nice find and will be a great gift!