Went to the Boutique yesterday..

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
And exchanged some goodies.
Exchanged the patent skinny for the hair scarf.
Exchanged the clover for the smiley for a friend, will go buy two more charms next week.
Still didn't get in the flats, nor would they give me a accessorie catalog, but they showed it through their in store catalog.
What do you all think about the key pouch?
And you already saw my little westie fob. :yes:

Attachments

• A lovely coach night NOT.jpg
    A lovely coach night NOT.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 43
  • A lovely coach night NOT2.jpg
    A lovely coach night NOT2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 53
  • a LVOELY COIN POUCH.jpg
    a LVOELY COIN POUCH.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 54
those are the exact items i got!

i don't use the hair ponytail scarf anymore though. its somewhere in my pockets looking very cute. but horrible on me! i guess it'll decorate a bag, macy's had a skinnier version that looked cute too -_________- grr

the coin pouch i just use as a decoration. i've got the open heart keyfob paved with crystals? and a keyfob leveler from coach for both sets of my keys.

honestly i just brought it cuz it looked cute :smile:

ms- whitney AHHH we're totally on the same frequency here!
Macys has a skinnier version of the striped hair scarf?!

I also got the hair scarf becuase I thought with black hair it would look nice, but I'm not sure how it looks on me. I thought it would be longer too! Can't tie it into a bow.

And the coin pouch I have no clue how I'm going to use this, especially since yesterday I also bought this..

Attachments

• mj skinnny.jpg
    mj skinnny.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 68
yup, macys do

tried to see the price, it was tied onto one of the legacy bags

no luck

tried to get help in that area

no luck

so i have no idea how much, i just know it's skinner and the strips look different and it has coach 65th anniversary written on it in different font

=(