Well my Chloe Ascot hobo in chocolate arrived and its wierd!!

Well mine showed up today. It's actually not that bad looking but the leather quality definitely does not match the price tag. To think the original price was $855! The leather is very thin and kind of stiff. The straps on this one were in the right place (tucked underneath the thinner strap) but they easily come loose and end up looking like the one in Virgo's pic. The Chocolate shade is pretty though. Oh well, back it goes...

Hey...I found your description interesting. I just ordered a :confused1: chocolate Chloe Ascot Hobo from BG. I haven't received it yet, but I thought it looked weird in the pic on the BG site: kind of rumpled/distressed and not in a good way. May I ask where you got yours from? Do you know of anybody else who's had this experience? Has anybody out there been pleased with this particular bag? I liked the style because it's understated and doesn't scream CHLOE. Here's hoping... Cheers!

I bought and returned this bag due to the odd strap config. However, I loved the leather on mine. DH thought it was 'cheap' though, not at all impressed. Good luck!