Weird question of the day...have any of you tried to remove

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
the gold Coach logo on the front of your bag? Not the stamped on one but the actual raised gold Coach logo?
I'm not a huge fan of branding on bags so would prefer not to have it on there but obviously not if it would ruin the bag to remove it.

Just curious what it would look like underneath the logo if it was removed.....leave the imprint perhaps?
Anyone ever have experience removing one?

Alright then, guess my question was way too "out there" as I suspected! No worries........please know that it's not that I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying a Coach bag as I do so regularly, it's just that some designs (in my own mind anyway) would look better without any logo.
I'm sure fans of many different designers can (hopefully) relate!

Wearing the bag with the logo facing in is certainly an option that I've considered. The side of the bag with the logo has a place for a bag charm to hang from (it's a Gramercy bag). Whether or not I'll utilize that is something that remains to be seen.
It's not a huge deal either way, just something that I dreamed up in my pea brain as a possibility!

Alright then, guess my question was way too "out there" as I suspected! No worries........please know that it's not that I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying a Coach bag as I do so regularly, it's just that some designs (in my own mind anyway) would look better without any logo.
I'm sure fans of many different designers can (hopefully) relate!

Totally get it but I do think it'll damage the bag if you try to remove it. That's one of the reasons some of the newer Bal bags don't appeal to me. And don't get me started on LV...:lol:

I get it. That's why I like some of the newer Coach bags. The logo is imprinted on the leather that is hardly noticeable or on a hang tag that you can remove, even though I do not remove them, but you have the option.

Reactions: alansgail
I get it. That's why I like some of the newer Coach bags. The logo is imprinted on the leather that is hardly noticeable or on a hang tag that you can remove, even though I do not remove them, but you have the option.

Coach was my first designer bag and I still think they're great...I have an adorable little patent leather cross body that has survived every bag purge I've done! (No logo!)

Reactions: christinemliu
I like my rogue for this reason. It's all about the design and not knowing who designed it. I just like the look, regardless of brand.

I wonder if you could get the logo colored the same as the leather, thereby making it stand out less??

I like my rogue for this reason. It's all about the design and not knowing who designed it. I just like the look, regardless of brand.

I wonder if you could get the logo colored the same as the leather, thereby making it stand out less??

Not a bad idea......the bag is black and the logo is gold. Maybe some black paint meant to cover metal would do the trick? I'll probably just wear the bag mostly with the logo towards my body as suggested. I certainly don't want to risk ruining a beautiful bag because of the logo!

Exactly what I was thinking!

Not a bad idea......the bag is black and the logo is gold. Maybe some black paint meant to cover metal would do the trick? I'll probably just wear the bag mostly with the logo towards my body as suggested. I certainly don't want to risk ruining a beautiful bag because of the logo!

I think it could be done and look quite nice. The logo would need to be lightly sanded to make sure the paint would stick and you would need to use the proper paint, maybe enamel?