Wearing monogram shoes and bag: tacky?

I don't do the matchy matchy thing all the time, however I have a Damier Saleya and Damier Open Toes Pump so sometimes I put them on together. It looks great and as someone else mentioned, it makes the outfit look well put together.

What I find over kill is when you pair different lines.
For example, MC Bandeau with Mono Belt, Damier bag, Mono shoes...you get my drift. At that point, I think one becomes a designer victim :lol:

i'm not much of a matching girl, so i won't do it. but i guess it's up to your fashion style. personally i like to mix my designers with something vintage, so i don't go designers head to toe, but that's just me :P

ehh, I don't like it. IT reminds me of the people who try to have "that look". You know, they wear fake designer stuff from head to toe so they look like they have acertain "image". :sick:

I don't mind it so much. However, I wear jeans a lot so when I wear my white MC wedges, they're mostly covered anyway unless I'm sitting down and I'll carry either the Alma or the Speedy. But when I'm wearing either nice, tailored white shorts or bermuda shorts, I'll carry my pochette so it's not as obvious. Also, the same goes for the black MC flats.

The only matching pair I have is the perfo so yes I do wear them together and I always get compliments. I try to wear them with just one color. If I am wearing like white capris I wear just a white shirt and my demin jacket. Looks great

vuittonloverintemp said:
I think I've mentioned this before, but my friend (who is on the forum) has a perforated pochette and shoes to match, and when she wears the shoes and bag together, she just looks HOT! She is absolutely gorgeous and people have actually stopped in their tracks to ogle at her :biggrin: . I don't think its tacky at all, as long as its done well.
i love you!