We love LV, but do u use other lower price designer bags still?

I kept the Coach, Kate Spade and Prada nylons that my dh gave me. I think I'll still buy Coach and Kate Spade if there's anything I see that I like. Coach especially sometimes makes colorful, cheerful bags that are great for spring and summer.

I have a lot of LV and Chanel, but I have 2 Coach bags I use all the time: one is apple green patent leather and one is apple green suede! If LV made a bag in that color (or any green for that matter) I would love it! :yes:

I have a Coach hamptons tote which is my serious kicking-around bag....she;'s the one that goes to football games, camping, etc. So she doesn't get used very often.
I also have one Burberry (which i bought 2 hours before my first LV)....I've used it only about 2-3 times...probably will end up selling it someday.

I have 2 Coach bags (a white summer one and a hamptons hobo bag) that I plan to keep using. The hobo was used in bad weather to keep my PH clean, but I got a Damier Speedy 25 last month, and the coach hobo bag hasn't seen the light of day since. I have some Kate Spade and DB bags that I'm planning to give to my mom and sister because I can't see myself using them again.

well, in terms of how much i love them, i loveee my lv bags the most (and baby them the most) but i still use all my other cheap, non designer bags for days when i just don't feel like bothering about my bags! i love coach wristlets though!