We had a Break-UP and She/He Stole MY LV!!!!

My Ex and I broke up recently. I took EVERYTHING back off of him, all the bday presents i ever bought him, and ive kept the wallet i had bought him for xmas this year. He used all of my LV boxes as storage, so i took those too. I took back books i bought him and sent him a comprehensive list of all the monies i could think of that id ever spent on him. Dinners, drinks in bars and our holiday.

I had suspicions there was another person involved in our break up, so i want to crush him financially. I cleaned my loo with his toothbrush and his favourite calvin cleins are now pinned up in my study ripped to shreds. I look at them and think.......thank the lord im single! My mates came round and told me they will never upset me, as they think im a little psycho!

I think i was just being fair...... lol!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Boy, how many times have we all wanted to actually DO that!!

Just before my first husband and I split, I used to send him off snowmobiling every weekend, and then pray for an avalanche!!

It's okay: he had life insurance!:graucho::P

If I gave someone LVs or other pricy items as gifts, I would not take it back after a break-up. I'm not an indian giver. Once you give someone something, it's no longer yours to take back. Stealing is a different story. If someone stole my LVs I'll call the police and press charges on them. If enough is stolen it might even be considered a felony.

SOme of these stories are hilareous. Thankfully it hasn't happened to me but a good friend had a beautiful LV collection that her BF gave her. The second they broke up he made it clear that he wanted them back. To me that's silly I wouldn't ask for anything back that I gave lovingly. Seems very petty to me.

Ouch! That would hurt a little! I used to lose a lot of stuff to friends 'cause I never really cared about things that much. LV is another story, though. Even DH touches my LV's with extreme caution.

I hope you can replace your lost items maybe with better ones...especially when it comes to an SO;).

I had suspicions there was another person involved in our break up, so i want to crush him financially. I cleaned my loo with his toothbrush and his favourite calvin cleins are now pinned up in my study ripped to shreds. I look at them and think.......thank the lord im single! My mates came round and told me they will never upset me, as they think im a little psycho!
You probably are. :upsidedown:

Wow, stealing things after a break up is just wrong. That's so pathetic. But I wouldn't take back gifts or anything like that. Once it's given, it's gone. I wouldn't want to ask for them back anyways, makes me look bad. Besides what on earth would I do with them? Well except selling them. But eh, who has the time to do that. Better to leave on a clean cut note, rather than drag it along and ask for every single little thing back.

In college I use to run off the with fraternity sweatshirt or tshirt, but nothing of significant value >I knew I was going to law school so I think i was worried I'd get charges pressed against me.haha....

If my bf and I broke up now...i don't think he'd do anything to the purse collection...but I guess I'd better watch ebay for my stuff :smile: