We are all different...so we must have tolerance...

SimplyPrincess, that was nicely stated. I, too, come here to look for more knowledge regarding Hermes and hold very dear to those that enable my Hermes spendings :P. I enjoy reading the "madness" in search of the "IT" scarves, bags, and just to look at the cool photos that the lovely members post.
TPF/Hermes members rock :tup:

totally agree with you simplyprincess !!
how strange that a love/passion/fetish !! for an item may bring people of all walks of life and nationalities together !!
i've also been a lurking reader for a long time and recently just registered!! (baby steps, baby steps !)

Simplyprincess: What a lovely thread you have started! And the title of the thread is really something to live by. I have found tPF to be an oasis. :beach:I am still relatively new here, but already feel comfortable thanks to the warm and inviting members. Every day, I am getting to know some of the kindest most fascinating people I have ever come across! Thanks for this thread!!

Simplyprincess, you said exactly how I had been feeling but was unable to put into words. Everyone here has been so wonderful to me and so helpful. It's truly appreciated.
Thanks to everyone. Much love.

I've really enjoyed going to tpf and reading, (and living vicariously) about all of the gorgeous new acquisitions. Thanks to everyone for sharing their photos and stories. It has really been fun.

Thanks for your post, simplyprincess, I couldn't agree more - this Hermes forum is a delight! And it's marvelous because of the caring and intelligent members who make it so. :heart:

What a sweet message! I've met some wonderful folks on this forum and I just love it here! I've found it to be very welcoming and gracious and it (and it's members) have given me such a confidence in a new and unfamilar (until now!) relm.

Love to all!