Washed & dipped my EPI NOE w/ soap & water!

Hi Sarsi--I thought it looked good before, and now it shines!:biggrin:
I got the same exact bag a week or so after you, but mine seems fine and I have not felt the need to "dip" it---but, if I do get the urge, I'll now know it's safe! I should have gotten an epi bag a long time ago bc they amaze me with their durability Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

[B said:
mickloisme[/b];1412424]Hi Sarsi--I thought it looked good before, and now it shines!:biggrin:
I got the same exact bag a week or so after you, but mine seems fine and I have not felt the need to "dip" it---but, if I do get the urge, I'll now know it's safe! I should have gotten an epi bag a long time ago bc they amaze me with their durability Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

Thanks Mickloisme!
She was fine before...
I guess... I just had no idea who had her before...
I think it would have been okay if I knew she was from our pfer friends.

Armcandyluvr - Thanks! I guess I thought I had no choice...
.............it's either I do it or sell her... and I just couldn't let her go...:shame:
icehick - Thanks!!!
.............you really dont need to unless you have too;)
pinkish_love - Thanks!!!
juicy couture jen - aww thanks!!!! Jen!:shame:

Wow! That's good to know about the Epi... I also wanted to share that my sister's LV mono has had bird droppings on it :wtf: and she used soap,water, and some type of disinfectant even on the vachetta - it looks fine - no signs of any bird cr*p stains or anything!!

Wow! That's good to know about the Epi... I also wanted to share that my sister's LV mono has had bird droppings on it :wtf: and she used soap,water, and some type of disinfectant even on the vachetta - it looks fine - no signs of any bird cr*p stains or anything!!
wow thats good to know too!!!:nuts:
coz my cousins mono speedy had very uneven vachetta color
that didn't look good it looked dirty...
I told her that it's better to have a dark vachetta
that is even and clean than a dirty looking one...
I told her to bring it to me and I'll try to even it out by cleaning it...
it could get darker but at least it would be even and look better.:smile:

*bumping old thread*..lol.
But this is exactly what I want to do!
Just bought a epi Petit Noe and want to wash it but scared I might ruin it.

Anyone else done this successfully?

I could wash the outside, but not sure about the inside.
Sarsi-How did you wash the inside?