Was someone looking for this colorway of Chemins de Garrique?

Maggie, is there actually a blue scarf that doesn't look good on you? ;)
:roflmfao: Actually, tods, I can think of one--the pale aqua Rencontre Oceane is too pale for me. :crybaby: I've tried and tried to wear it, but just can't. That's why it's one of just two colorways of RO that I don't own in twill.

I agree with Rose and the others, the black Chemins colorway will look fantastic on you! And I think gina's right--it's worth splurging on if the mousselines are awesome too . . .

Tods, I was looking for it after I saw shopmom's, but I called (thanks, D!!) and had them send me one today - thanks anyway for the thought.

I think **you** need it!! :yes:

^^ Gina, exactly. And we are not counting how many I have bought since the beginning of the year. It's becoming excessive even by my standards. And that's something!

Hmm... *sigh* It is so so easy to fall down the slippery slope that is Hermes!

Oh well, like I said, if you want me to help relieve you of that burden, you know where to find me! ;)

bloody hell, orchids -- stop fooling around and post about your trip to paris!! :nuts:

LOL--will do, probably tomorrow after I get some shut-eye....in the spirit of GF, I'm just bloody tired since I just got back today. Needed to take a short break from the mess that awaits me in unpacking my suitcases.:Push: