Was at Store to See the Whole Miroir Range!!

Karman,

As to yr question on what the pochette can fit, well I di play with it, i.e. open and peeking inside, eventhough it is thin, it looks to me that it can fit quite a few things but you would be compromising the look of it given it is thin. The pochette is large and flexible enough to fit the necessities, of course if your things are slim, like a RAZR, compact, lipstick, then the pochette is good enough but probalably the pochette would look a bit more bulky or protuding. In terms of what it can fit, I'd say a lot. :smile:

Thanks for all the info ladies.
I'm still wondering though....with it coming out this season, of course if I purchase it, I'd like to use it! But with it being a PCV material, I'm wondering what the cold weather would do to it? Would it crack? I was just wondering and all considering it has been like -28/-30 (almost -40 with wind chill
)!

Karman,

As to yr question on what the pochette can fit, well I di play with it, i.e. open and peeking inside, eventhough it is thin, it looks to me that it can fit quite a few things but you would be compromising the look of it given it is thin. The pochette is large and flexible enough to fit the necessities, of course if your things are slim, like a RAZR, compact, lipstick, then the pochette is good enough but probalably the pochette would look a bit more bulky or protuding. In terms of what it can fit, I'd say a lot. :smile:

Thanks! That is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear! :yes: :nuts: