wapity or mini pouchette

I was in this dilema before and chose the MC wapity in the end and am very very happy with it. I LOVE it!!! I sometimes, though rarely, use it inside another bag. I usually use it for a night or or when I don't feel like carrying a purse as a "grab-n-go".

However, I think if your needs are leaning more towards keeping it in another bag to carry makeup, I would get the mini pochette instead! It seems much easier to get things in and out of. Its more convenient. As much as I love my wapity, I tend to fumble with it a bit in the bathroom. Unless I have something to put it down on and then take things out, I find it a very slight fuss to get things out Whereas witht he Mini Pochette, the bag is very open and opens completely so its easier to hold it in one hand and take thigs out witht he other. HTH.

mmm mini pochette but much prefer Pochette Accessories

I agree, I have the Pochette Accessories in damier and it is really handy. I keep my wallet, Palm Treo, 6-key holder, compact & lipgloss in it. I keep it in my larger purse and just use that for a quick trip to the market or other... I also have the mini pochette, but the chain also broke.:Push:

I love my mini pochette. It looks much better as a small going out bag...the wapity looks like a camera bag to me. I've always wanted a wapity for my camera and that's what I associate it with.

i have the mini pochette.. and i cant tell u how much i love it for the exact same reason u mentioned.. (to throw it in a bigger bag.. and then take it out when u just wanna run with ur cell and cash etc...)
although i dont own wapity.. but i saw it IRL once.. my choice would be still mini! :heart: serves both casual and classic looks :flowers: