Wanting final comments about this bag

I looked at this bag yesterday...I think it's real, and it's GORGEOUS! Post lots of pics for us if you get it! You might double-check the tag numbers against atelier.naff's site.

will post the pics if ever I get it... i am just worried coz the price is not as high as I would expect it to be..... but will definitely check if its real.. thanks again.

I'm sure price will go up closer to auction end (well hopefully not for you lol). Best of luck :P

bluxcape said:
will post the pics if ever I get it... i am just worried coz the price is not as high as I would expect it to be..... but will definitely check if its real.. thanks again.

The Fashion Spot - It's another site like this one, but deals with everything fashion related. I love that site too, except the sysadmin isn't as smoking as Vlad is. They're down a lot! Hopefully, they're better now though. I just had to give it up, couldn't deal with the aggravation.

bluxcape said:
oki, then no one from the forum should try to outbid me.. pretty pls... let me have it.. heheeh.

Are you going for it? I was thinking about it, but I am looking for a city. SO, I will root for you, hopefully you have a fast hard drive, I think it will be a show down!!