Wanted to share some pictures of my little fur baby

Christine, I have always wanted to comment on your Avatar!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! What is your fur baby's name? He is soooo tiny! Definitely tinier than my cats!!! Probably half the size of my cats... Or 1/4 of my 19 lbs cat! Do you dress him up often???

Christine, I have always wanted to comment on your Avatar!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! What is your fur baby's name? He is soooo tiny! Definitely tinier than my cats!!! Probably half the size of my cats... Or 1/4 of my 19 lbs cat! Do you dress him up often???

His name is Brownie! :yes: He's about 5 lbs. I don't usually dress him up but once in awhile I get all cutesy and dress him up. :cutesy: Here's one of him in his little hoodie:

IMG_1941.JPG

Aww! Adorable!

(That yellow woolly chew toy thingie looks like the same one in the Pet Smart commercials . . . except the one in the commercial is pink.)

Yeah it's Bobo from the Petsmart commerical. It was actually quite hard to find. I couldn't find it in any of the local Petsmart but found it in a Pet Boutique down in Carmel/Monterey.

Oh Brownie~~~~:heart: TOO CUTE! I have Bobo, too, but my dogs are all middle to large size:yes: and it does not look cute like in commercials or yours when my Scarlet is carrying it... Everytime we handle tiny breeds like Yorkies, I always feel like I am going to break them because they feel so fragile!!! But they are sure irrisistable!!!:kiss: