Want to share my new purchase with you...planet/boobie....

Ah ha ... I knew that the buyer of the two Boobies on eBay would eventually appear :lol: ! I saw those as well ... was thinking about the Dark Brown one, but obviously "missed the boat"!

I have a number of Boobies (only 2 on my "person" :roflmfao: !) ... I started buying them in 2004 because I found that they were really helpful to use when I'm traveling (I travel quite a bit on business, from the US to the UK & Europe). I use them to store coins (difference currency on each side) and small sundry items (like lip gloss, etc.).

I think I was the first one to post that I had them ... alas, they have become much more popular :sad: :crybaby: ...

Okay ... so, to answer your original question, here is what I put into my Boobies:
  1. Coins -and- Subway/Metro/'T'(Boston)/Tube tokens. If I'm traveling from the UK --> Continent, then I will store UK coin on one side, Euro coin in the other side.
  2. Lip Gloss - I usually store at least 2 (different colors) of Lip Gloss which are especially helpful when on the plane as it seems my lips get SO dry!
  3. Hard Candy - again, when I fly, I always seem to be parched so I always make sure to have a few Hard Candies in the Boobie.
  4. Safety Pin - just in case of emergency! Has been a lifesaver more than once!!
I find them to be just invaluable!

Oh yeah ... LOVE the pictures of your kitties!!! I miss my baby so much!