want to exchange my LV because of a loose thread...

sara

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
am i crazy? will the SA not allow me to do this? i know it's something small... but it really bothers me. ever since i noticed the loose thread i cant stop staring at it. :sad:

i pulled on it and it wont unravel... but it's really annoying.

Is the bag new, within the return date policy? My tag on my speedy was sewn crooked and I couldnt stop staring at it either, drove me insane. The SA let me keep the bag until they got a new one and let me trade it for new.

OMG. i'm going to kill someone. i finally got around to exchanging my bag.. it apparently wasn't a loose thread.. it's called institch. anyway, i checked the stitching to make sure everything was perfect... but when i got home, the zipper is missing a teeth!!! :censor: the SA zipped it open for me and i didn't even bother to check the zipper because well... who messes up the zipper!?!?
i'm so PO. i can't go back to the same LV but what are the SAs going to think? OMG.
this may be the last LV i buy.

***hugs***
Sara - i'm really sorry this is happening to you! PLEASE dont say this is your last LV piece ever!!! you should totally take it back to the LV store and demand an new bag!!! you have nothing to worry about etc... its NOT your fault at all!!! you're not a happy customer therefore thats y SA's are there... they are there to help you - THE CUSTOMER... YOU have to feel HAPPY about the things you buy esp. when it comes to spending $100's on a bag!
good luck!!!