Wanna see why they call me REDney?? LOL!

REDney, I could be your best friend, BFF!!! :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_2839.JPG
    IMG_2839.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 75
Thank you soooo much to all of you: Bella, Siri anne, lovelv, lovelygarments, pinkchristie, karo, MK1976, debsmith, girlie, Nanaz, theglamorous, monsoon, pommypompom, RealDealCollection, burukogepanda, chuggie, percephonie, thesorchic, pluiee, sunspark, hellosunshine, misspiggy, shortee78, LittleDoll, beauxgoris, cracker, fromparis, tiramisu for your kind words and sharing a little red-luvin' with me!!:tender:

I've really enjoyed seeing all of your collections and gorgeous Bbags and wanted to share with all of you!:flowers:

Lizlikeshugs - Your new RT Twiggy sounds delish!! post pics!

Kaka - Everyone needs a little red in their collections!!!

vbskull - Thanks! Even my PHBF thought that pic was kinda nice (though now he knows I have 3 red bags - doh!:Push: )

meow730, bella sarafina, earth.keeper - hang in there and keep checking eBay! I bought my City on eBay! Sending good red wishes your way!!!:heart:

first - Thanks! I love your collection of colorful bbags! Like candy!

zac, circoit, and don't blow - here's a little pic of Miss Work just for you guys (zac, I know you're a big fan!)

seahorse - I'm a natural redhead, so I guess red is my "theme??" LOL! (btw, I love your WE collection!!)

handbagaddict4Ever - Congrats on your 1,000 post!! :yahoo:

CeeJay - you are the RED accessories :queen: . I LOVE your collection!!

bellenuit - ITA! It's interesting to see the leather variation from the same season!!

joanna - I fooled PHBF for a while - he just thought I used the same red bag all the time. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

MRG - will do...but don't think it'll be anytime too soon! :graucho:

Andy_Sach - :nuts: I am speechless!! Your RED collection is TDF!! I think we are Red BFs!!! Love your Bal and Chloe reds!!!

Attachments

• 05 rouge work.JPG
    05 rouge work.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 51