Waiting for a diff. style speedy

Everevereve said:
AWWW eyelove love your kitty!!!:love: SO fat! Is the damier speedy going to be very popular?

Thank you! :biggrin:
Do I think the damier speedy will be very popular? I believe that the damier speedy will reach a certain degree of popularity, yes.

But whether or not it will become AS popular as the mono speedy is more difficult to predict, but in my opinion, I don't think that will be the case.

I have a MONO speedy 35, and here is my wish list of Speedy:
- metallic sliver speey.
- Epi Speedy 30 in Myrtille(should be a special order).

I also like MC speedy, but I have a bad experience of my MC wapity, so I have to give it up:sad: .

I've had a black MC speedy for two years already and use it A LOT in the fall/winter! I am not the most careful person when it comes to my bags, but I find that it's holding up pretty good (no fading, very minor scratches on the hardware, etc.). I think it's one of my favorite pieces out all my bags. I also have denim and cerises speedies which I use often in the spring/summer. I like them but not as much as MC. MC goes the best with my every day style: jeans, leather jacket and heels.
Are you planning to use your new speedy every day or on not? What is your signature style? Are you careful when it comes to bags? Those are things you have to consider when choosing a bag, IMO. Good luck!!!

Swedie said:
I'd get a Damier :love: I want one this summer sooooo bad!!

AAHHHHHHHHHH, Swedie..You hit your 1000th post! That means you should get another bag to mark this momentous occasion! ;) Sorry, that was OT but my vote goes to the Damier Speedy....very classic and an understated beauty.

LV_addict said:
I've had a black MC speedy for two years already and use it A LOT in the fall/winter! I am not the most careful person when it comes to my bags, but I find that it's holding up pretty good (no fading, very minor scratches on the hardware, etc.). I think it's one of my favorite pieces out all my bags. I also have denim and cerises speedies which I use often in the spring/summer. I like them but not as much as MC. MC goes the best with my every day style: jeans, leather jacket and heels.
Are you planning to use your new speedy every day or on not? What is your signature style? Are you careful when it comes to bags? Those are things you have to consider when choosing a bag, IMO. Good luck!!!
No I am def. NOT careful person:lol: :lol: but I do plan to use the speedy as a everyday bag, just b/c it holds alot and easy to dress with, thanks for the help!

whatzerface said:
I would say either the epi or the damier. I love the speedy too. I have 2 and would love to add both the epi and the damier. You could always try to find a cerise or a graffiti on ebay too.
I lost the bid for the cerise speedy on Ebay:Push: It was a good deal too!:lol: $1000 sth ...But its ok.I will find sth right!:lol:

Hey guys
I called LV to enquire about the Damier Speedy and the lady told me it would come in 25 and in 30!
She said it would also come in keepall 50 and 55.
Now what to choose, right? :biggrin:

boudoir said:
Hey guys
I called LV to enquire about the Damier Speedy and the lady told me it would come in 25 and in 30!
She said it would also come in keepall 50 and 55.
Now what to choose, right? :biggrin:
WOW that is so cool! I think the 25 might be a cutie!:love: