V's NYC Sample Sale Madness Coverage

I have to applaud this lady's dedication. She had a little baby strapped to her chest in a Bjorn and was one of the most active bag hunters I saw in the crowd. In the meanwhile, her little son was totally chillin', randomly grabbing at bag handles. Even tho the lady said that she was anticipating a meltdown any minute, the baby just kept on smiling!

RM-SS-39.jpg

Lol. This woman is sweet. She hung around me for a while while I debated whether I wanted to keep the covet rocker I was holding onto. I felt bad that I wanted to keep it and that there were no more in the color she wanted

Great pictures vlad. I see that I made it into one of your pics, but u can only see my backside haha

Haha love that pic of me on my cell ferociously calculating prices/texting someone to come help me hold everything!! Thanks Vlad!! These are so great! It was nice seeing you and Megs yesterday!! I didn't see you guys to say goodbye when I left- figured you split because it was a million degrees in there :P
Anyway, as always, a pleasure to be part of tpf!

Haha love that pic of me on my cell ferociously calculating prices/texting someone to come help me hold everything!! Thanks Vlad!! These are so great! It was nice seeing you and Megs yesterday!! I didn't see you guys to say goodbye when I left- figured you split because it was a million degrees in there :P
Anyway, as always, a pleasure to be part of tpf!

Those are the best pics - I love to see people holding a bunch of bags and texting, etc :P

Hi Ladies,

just want to share my brief experience at the SS..
so i conveniently took my lunch break at around 2:45 to go to the store.. and man, it was a sea of bags!!! my eyes almost drowned! i do have pics on my phone.. but won't be able to upload them yet coz im back at work.. but anyhoo, definitely worth the visit!!

so many ladies holding a minimum of 3 bags in their hands!! :biggrin:

There's a black and white photo in there with a lady wearing a teeny elephant necklace. I like it!
Oh and I think I drooled over the bags a little.