Violet or 05 Magenta? ^.^

As for me who never likes violet *eeks (sorry all Violet lovers), this is easy, I vote for 05 Magenta :smile:
Not only you get one of the most fabo colour produced (and re-produced) :smile: the leather of 05 is known to be the best!

:tup:I vote for violet because the color is really stunning and perfect for year round, now also for the fall winter.

Perfect bag-color.
Vote for the workbag, bigger is better in this color.

I love mine.......good luck with your choice>>:wlae:

I say Violet because it's easier to wear. My Mom got the LE magenta and decided she didn't like it and thinks it's too bright for her somone her age. :rolleyes:
I was going to buy it from and I adore the color and the leather is incredible but it doesn't go well with my skin tone and I doens't seem to really go with anything in my wardrobe. I can wear almost anything with eggplant, magenta is not easy to wear IMO.

Dolly: I am going to vote for LE Magenta :tup:

Powder, so does that me an neither of you are keeping the bag?!?! :sad: After all this time waiting that must be so diappointing.

I say Violet because it's easier to wear. My Mom got the LE magenta and decided she didn't like it and thinks it's too bright for her somone her age. :rolleyes:
I was going to buy it from and I adore the color and the leather is incredible but it doesn't go well with my skin tone and I doens't seem to really go with anything in my wardrobe. I can wear almost anything with eggplant, magenta is not easy to wear IMO.