Violet and Jaune bags & assessories at Cultstatus

Called Bryony today and was told all voilet & jaune makeup clutches are gone and so are voilet mini coin purses.:sad: Got myself a jaune mini coin purse.:smile: I'm also desperately seek a violet mini coin purse and Bryony is really sweet and helpful and she offered to look for one for me. Crossing my fingers now that she's able to locate one voilet mini coin purse and one voilet or jaune makeup clutches.

I'm going to go to Cult Status today (if the weather settles)
If anyone wants me to check anything out for them, just let me know.

Hey bern...If you happen to notice while you're there, I'd love to know if they have any Large Clutches or Envelope Clutches and if so, what color...having quite a time trying to locate either of these!!

Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry Larnette, but due to a nurse shortage at work, I now have to work. Bugger!! I was really looking forward to going in. Hopefully I ccan go on Saturday.

I can tell you that in the Giant Envelope they have Steel SGH and Mogano GGH.

Sorry bout that!!

I'm so sorry Larnette, but due to a nurse shortage at work, I now have to work. Bugger!! I was really looking forward to going in. Hopefully I ccan go on Saturday.

I can tell you that in the Giant Envelope they have Steel SGH and Mogano GGH.

Sorry bout that!!

Hey bern, no worries at all! It's not like I really need to be buying anything else at this time anyway! ;)