vintage speedy french co.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
hi! i notice some of you girls own a vintage lv speedy by french co, the one with the locks.
i'm thinking of finding one on ebay, and wondering if u girls can show me the pics so i can compare. and what do you think this bag worth? is it worthed to pay up from 150 for this speedy? i really like the lock though :smile:
thanks...

Post the links in the authentification thread and we can help you ID the real ones. The FC Speedys were counterfeited also...

I paid 390US for my FC Speedy 25 and 350US for my 30, but they are in MINT condition.

sweetlove said:
french co. speedies are tdf! btw, LV_addict, I *love* the patina on your keepall, that's how I want mine to look like one day too :love:

OMG!!! Thank you!!! That keepall has been through hell and back!!! It's actually in fantastic shape for a bag that is umpteen years old and has been checked in ALL the time!!!

And thank you, Sanguar!!!:love:

LV_addict said:
It's the mono one with the round thingy on the side in the back row next to the black MC speedy:

When did you pick up the FC Speedy? I know you were planning to go to an estate auction a while back... :graucho:

I love the French Co Speedies. I prefer them to new ones too. I think it's because they have more history or something behind them. Though, I could just be going through a vintage phase...