Victoria II PM

Just to let you all know...our fellow member "Orchids" posted lots of pictures in the reference thread. It is called the Hermes SuperCatalog I believe. There are pages of bag pictures. It may be in there as well.

okay, it looks something like this...

Please pardon my horrible drawing :P & the crappy mobile phone pic.

Hi Gigi,

The bag that you have drawn for us is the Victoria Cabas. I saw one last week!!! I want it so badly!! Made mention to the manager that it looked disgusting and had to be kept out of sight for fear of scaring away potential customers. This actually means, "Please hide it while I break open my piggy banks and add the moolah together....when there's enough, I'll but it.Promeeesse!".
She smiled and told me that if anyone enquired about it, she'd give me a call first! So kind!! The price was Malaysian Ringgit 12750. Conv. Rate: 3.6 Ringgit to 1USD.

The one I saw was even more exquisite, the leather at the sides, handles was chevre de coromandel in etaupe while the front was weaved horsehair!!! Also in etaupe. They actually have stictching running down the middle of the side so that it always has that bent inward look for added structure. It's similar to the LV Monogram Sac Plat but so much more beautiful. Need I say more? If I get it, I'll post pictures. If I don't....sigh.