Vert gazon giant bag pics needed

Did you check w/the stores in London that were mentioned? Are they already sold out?

I'm loving mine, but I can't believe the level of wear it is already showing. The top part of the bag ... the shine has literally worn off in the places where it is in contact w/me when I wear it. It's my first Day bag...I'm not used to this but I know it must happen because of the fact that much more of the bag itself is in contact with you than a bag that has a longer shoulder strap. I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks straight. I treated it w/apple conditioner and then 3 coats of apple garde rain & stain repellant.

I think it's too soon to be completely a lost cause....as long as she keeps checking for you often in the next few weeks. My Neiman's SA found me mine 3 weeks ago (it was a return ... and you know buyer's remorse is pretty common with high dollar items like this!!). ;)

I think it's too soon to be completely a lost cause....as long as she keeps checking for you often in the next few weeks. My Neiman's SA found me mine 3 weeks ago (it was a return ... and you know buyer's remorse is pretty common with high dollar items like this!!). ;)

Maybe I'm trying to convince myself it's a lost cause so I don't spend the money, haha :smile: