Venetia Lovers

Venetia's are my fav MJ bag, along with the Stella. I'm currently down to 3 (and selling one of those). I've had 6 at one time, but have expanded my collection to include other designers, so I've sold many of my Venetias. I've had Spearmint, Pomegranate, and Dusty Pink. Currently I have the Black/zebra, Cognac with gold topstitching and Tomatoe red. Pics are with other MJ bags.
DSCF1860.JPG

DSCF1845.JPG

DSCF1861.JPG

I saw that zebra venetia at a Neimans last call sale once and I am kicking myself for not buying it! It's TDF!!!!!

Thanks, it is a hard one to come by, I paid full price $1500, when it first came out, had to have it and was afraid it might sell out. It is a show stopper, gets tons of compliments.

Wow Christyr143! Your collection is gorgeous!

I only have one MJ collection bag (as I am a grad student with a budget) and I chose the Venetia (in Pomegranate) because it is so classic and beautiful. I thought it would be versatile and transcend trends. I hope to pass it on like an heirloom someday. I only use it sparingly even though it would look great with everything.

Here's one outfit I wore it with to teach my undergrads earlier in the semester (pre-fall):
ImageHandler.ashx

OOOH PG, I love this look!

..I'm still waiting to get my first MJ next month, so I'll have to keep which one I got a secret til I do! ;)

this thread is a sad reminder that although i used to have two venetias, they are long gone and now i have none. :sad: i really, really want one too since this is the bag that made me fall head over heels for mj, but they haven't been releasing it the past couple seasons and i do NOT want a so cool one. :crybaby:

I absolutely adore the Venetia! I have two - So Cool in lace (white) w/gold hardware (am I the only one that likes the So Cool Venetia? :P ) and Pomegranete with silver hardware. Hoping (fingers crossed) for the Resort 08 collection to include the soft calf Venetia so I can get a black one w/gold hardware!

I absolutely love the look of the Venetia but can't do hand-held bags for some reason. But I once owned a Berry Venetia and a Sap Green Venetia. Both were BEAUTIFUL.