Vegas, baby!!! What I got in Vegas

oooooo i love love love the silver wallet! do you know what style it is called? and what other colors does it come in besides silver? does anyone also have any pictures of the purses in that style i can take a look at? hehee thanks!

That's my fav Chanel boutique and where I bought my Cerf tote last year! The SA's there are really nice! I LOVE your new items!!!!! Have fun with the re-issue....I have one in Medium that I absolutely LOVE!

honu said:
I arrived on Saturday and went straight to the Wynn Hotel, the Chanel boutique is pretty well stocked there. A very nice SA named Elizabeth helped me, and I ended up getting the large Classic 2.55 flap with silver hardware, thanks to my sweet hubby! I am sooo in love with this bag!!! I wore it to my cousin's wedding and got a few compliments. I wanted to buy the Cambon medium tote with calfskin CCs but they're all sold out in the country! I was so bummed out. :sad:

I also purchased 2 silver wallets, one is smaller than the one that swee7bebe purchased, it came is small (the one I got), a medium and a large (the one that swee7bebe got).

I also HAD to get a calfskin silver wallet with CCs, Camellias, no.5, Chanel perfume bottle, star and clovers on it! It's beautiful - I didn't want to put it in my purse with all my stuff because I was afraid of scratching it. I think I'm going to put the wallet in a sephora drawstring bag to protect it before I put it in my purse.

The SA, Elizabeth, said that there are still a few black CC Cerf totes in the country, and if anyone is interested, please give her a call! The boutique number is 702.765.5055. She is the sweetest SA - very helpful and not pushy at all.

So, with that said, here are the pictures!

I am going to start with the flap first.

Congratulations. As you were getting into your groove in Vegas I was leaving...my plane left Sat. afternoon.
At any rate, Elizabeth was wonderful when I met her. The other SA's were ignoring me and she graciously came over to show me something. I also got great service from the Chanel located in the Bellagio where I stayed.