VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Would love everyone's input...I currently have a 5 motif YG white MOP bracelet and a magic pave pendant in RG.

What should my next piece be? (no preference in order)
  • alternating pave 5 motif Gray MOP bracelet
  • 10 motif white MOP necklace
  • small pave frivole pendant (ideally with the pink sapphire in the center--I know these are hard to come by)
I love the suggestion of RG pave earrings too! If not, I would go for the pave frivole pendant. I have the matching set with the pink sapphire and I love them đź’—

• Love
Reactions: LKNN and skybluesky
Hi everyone! I am out of town and left my Vintage Alhambra Pendant at home so I cannot measure the length myself. On the website, the chain length is listed as 16.54". I assume it is end to end. Would you help me find out the length from one end to the jump link? TIA!!

Hi everyone,
Hoping that someone can comment on the durability of the guilloche pendant when worn alone? Has it maintained its shine and would you recommend purchasing as an everyday necklace? I wouldn’t shower or workout in the necklace.
Thanks for your feedback :smile:

Hi everyone,
Hoping that someone can comment on the durability of the guilloche pendant when worn alone? Has it maintained its shine and would you recommend purchasing as an everyday necklace? I wouldn’t shower or workout in the necklace.
Thanks for your feedback :smile:
I love mine and wear it almost daily. I do not wear it to swim or to work out though. It looks just like the day I bought it. Since it’s on my neck, it’s not prone to being scratched (but I am mindful with zippers, etc). This piece has surprised me since I was never a pendant person! 🙂

I love mine and wear it almost daily. I do not wear it to swim or to work out though. It looks just like the day I bought it. Since it’s on my neck, it’s not prone to being scratched (but I am mindful with zippers, etc). This piece has surprised me since I was never a pendant person! 🙂
How long have you had yours? If you don’t mind, I’d love to see a photo of your necklace!

Realistically there is nothing that can scratch your necklace if you’re not stacking, unless maybe you’re running with it and it bounces up and smacks your teeth. I’m honestly just trying to find ways it could be scratched. Or maybe when you take it off you throw it into a metal jewelry box. You’re safe if you don’t stack. If it gets dirty or oily, wash with warm water and dish washing liquid, and you’re all set.

Reactions: sequoia
Realistically there is nothing that can scratch your necklace if you’re not stacking, unless maybe you’re running with it and it bounces up and smacks your teeth. I’m honestly just trying to find ways it could be scratched. Or maybe when you take it off you throw it into a metal jewelry box. You’re safe if you don’t stack. If it gets dirty or oily, wash with warm water and dish washing liquid, and you’re all set.
Thank you! 🥰 I’m super careful with my pieces, so hopefully it will hold up over time.

Reactions: EpiFanatic

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpeg
    IMG_3381.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3380.jpeg
    IMG_3380.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 209
what is going on a VCA? I have called the NY flagship for a month. No one answers. I have texted and left messages for my SA. Never heard from her. I left messages with Customer Service for her or another SA to call. Never heard from them. Left messages for the manager. Was promised this would be addressed. Never heard from her. I must have called 12 times. I called Hudson Yards. No one picks up the phone. I called Boston VCA no one picks up. What is going on? This is a disgrace. There are numerous complaints online about treatment, rudeness. Never has anything like this happened.

what is going on a VCA? I have called the NY flagship for a month. No one answers. I have texted and left messages for my SA. Never heard from her. I left messages with Customer Service for her or another SA to call. Never heard from them. Left messages for the manager. Was promised this would be addressed. Never heard from her. I must have called 12 times. I called Hudson Yards. No one picks up the phone. I called Boston VCA no one picks up. What is going on? This is a disgrace. There are numerous complaints online about treatment, rudeness. Never has anything like this happened.
I am so sorry you experienced this. Usually VCA customer service is very good. VCA should have reached out to you when you left your number for them. My experience with VCA in Boston and Hudson Yards has been good so far. I have sent you a personal message sharing my SA contact details for VCA Boston and Hudson Yards. I hope it helps and that you can get in touch with an SA.