VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the short, 10-motif length, too!! Though I've begun to find the Magic long necklace very attractive, the colour still may be more important to me! This is me in gray sweater. Now I really love the sweet + 20-motif coombo!! Onyx looks chic and great! But, I cannot help but think of the carnelian...:smile:

Oh how so very VERY beuatiful!!!!! I love the pairing!

I did not know sweets were made in onyx :nuts: atleast not the bracelets? :sweatdrop:

My XMas Gift!
Limited numbered edition Alhambra Rosegold and Letterwood
DSC03734_zpsf1fe1fa4.jpg
drool! and very jealous!! how did you get this for christmas? thought they were sold out!!

Thanks! I LOVE the sweet pendant and cannot take it off!!! It's the LE gray MOP in PG, which was only available on VCA ONLINE STORE in JAPAN last October.:smile:

OHHH! Grey MOP?! That is even better!!! so so so special! Are there any closer photos of it somewhere here around the forum?? Would love to see them!

image-916795723.jpg

I did a very bad thing today and bought myself another piece of Van Cleef! Had to add the blue porcelain pendant to my collection :smile:. Btw, next to the lapis, the color looks almost the same unless you look closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.