**VANITY FILIGREE CASE** Club

Hiii has anyone noticed if there's a spare key on the inside pocket at the back ? So that's two keys for this Filigree Vanity bag ~

Also, any difference between the medium 20S and 20B versions?

Yes, mine did come with a spare key, and mine is from 20C. I'm pretty sure they all do or are supposed to ... at least through 20C! The key is very small & is easy to miss -- mine was in the bottom corner of the zip pocket at the back. I bought mine from the Chanel inside my Neiman Marcus, but before I bought mine, I was looking at one on the preloved market. I asked the seller if it had the spare key, and she had no clue what I was talking about. But then she looked in the pocket after I told her about it and found that hers did, in fact, have a spare key (she sent me a picture of both). So I think a lot of people may not realize it does or should include it.

Last edited:
I didn’t get a spare key...was I supposed to?? :doh:

Mine did not come with a spare key and I haven’t seen them with one either.

Is it possible your spare key is in the zipper pocket in the inner back wall of your bag? Not the divider pocket in the middle, but the small one at the back. Tucked way down in the bottom corner? That's where mine was, and I didn't even notice or feel it when I first stuck my hand in there because the pocket is so tight. But when I flipped my bag over & gently shook it, the key fell out! :amazed:

• Love
Reactions: chiccity
I found it!! I didn’t find it in the pocket but when I looked at my auth card, which is still wrapped, I can feel the tiny key. Unless I unwrapped the card, I never would have known! Thanks @Classy&Fab!

Yay! You are so welcome; I'm so happy you found it! And that is so interesting how yours is wrapped with your card; I guess they have different ways of doing it! I think it's a nice touch that they include that extra key for us. :heart:

Yay! Was supposed to reply the same thing @Classy&Fab :smile: Yes mine was also stuck at the bottom corner of the inside pocket! Mine is from 20S (always confused with 20C and 20S) from SAKS through a personal shopper.

Didn't actually notice it the first time i opened the bag..I only saw the auth card that time.. Only found out about the spare key when i was thorough checking the inside pocket and initially thought how come there was a coin inside :biggrin:

And because I had some issues with the personal shopper (was also my 1st time to transact with a PS) regarding the receipt, as she only provided me with duplicate customer copy and reprint of the receipts (and said Chanel SAKS store already submitted the original receipts to whoever and that i won't be able to get any original receipts).. so doubts about the authenticity of the bag came in when i saw there was another key.. i've watched a lot of unboxing on youtube and none of them mentioned about the spare key... that's why i decided to come here and ask you girls.. :heart:

Glad you girls also have the spare key.. no more doubts now :biggrin: i came at the right place :heart:
Is it possible your spare key is in the zipper pocket in the inner back wall of your bag? Not the divider pocket in the middle, but the small one at the back. Tucked way down in the bottom corner? That's where mine was, and I didn't even notice or feel it when I first stuck my hand in there because the pocket is so tight. But when I flipped my bag over & gently shook it, the key fell out! :amazed:
I didn’t get a spare key...was I supposed to?? :doh:
Mine did not come with a spare key and I haven’t seen them with one either.

Last edited:
Yay! Was supposed to reply the same thing @Classy&Fab :smile: Yes mine was also stuck at the bottom corner of the inside pocket! Mine is from 20S (always confused with 20C and 20S) from SAKS through a personal shopper.

Didn't actually notice it the first time i opened the bag..I only saw the auth card that time.. Only found out about the spare key when i was thorough checking the inside pocket and initially thought how come there was a coin inside :biggrin:

And because I had some issues with the personal shopper (was also my 1st time to transact with a PS) regarding the receipt, as she only provided me with duplicate customer copy and reprint of the receipts (and said Chanel SAKS store already submitted the original receipts to whoever and that i won't be able to get any original receipts).. so doubts about the authenticity of the bag came in when i saw there was another key.. i've watched a lot of unboxing on youtube and none of them mentioned about the spare key... that's why i decided to come here and ask you girls.. :heart:

Glad you girls also have the spare key.. no more doubts now :biggrin: i came at the right place :heart:
I’m so glad you have no more doubts and thanks for asking this question in the first place! Now, the important question is....what color vanity did you get? :biggrin:

Yes! It’s in there. I had no idea as I’ve never used this pocket. Thanks for letting me know.

Mine's black/beige combo!! Ive been looking for this for ages :biggrin: glad they came with all caviar leather :heart::heart: :heart: what's yours?? :smile:
I have the violet from 20c or maybe it’s spring, I’m not sure lol, but I posted it a page or two back. I was late in my search but found it eventually so I know how you feel! I’m so happy that you found the one you wanted, enjoy and wear her in good health!

• Love
Reactions: chiccity
I have the violet from 20c or maybe it’s spring, I’m not sure lol, but I posted it a page or two back. I was late in my search but found it eventually so I know how you feel! I’m so happy that you found the one you wanted, enjoy and wear her in good health!
Oh the violet one!! It's rare and cute!!! :heart: Eye candy!!! :heart::heart::heart: I enjoying seeing different variations of the vanity! :biggrin:

Reactions: m_ichele
Hi everyone! I was returning another bag when I came across this cutie :love:. What do you guys think of the color combo? I love how the red and the pink complement each other and it’s such a fun bag! I just recently became interested in the vanity case so was wondering if I should hold out for the beige/black combo or keep this one? TIA and thanks for letting me share also do you guys wear it with the lock showing as pictured??

Attachments

• 4862B8EF-961C-457E-8113-8B78A207AA00.jpeg
    4862B8EF-961C-457E-8113-8B78A207AA00.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 57
Hi everyone! I was returning another bag when I came across this cutie :love:. What do you guys think of the color combo? I love how the red and the pink complement each other and it’s such a fun bag! I just recently became interested in the vanity case so was wondering if I should hold out for the beige/black combo or keep this one? TIA and thanks for letting me share also do you guys wear it with the lock showing as pictured??

This is a fun color combo and if you love red and pink then this is perfect but if you really want the beige/ black combo then you should return this one.

This is cute, but if you’ve been waiting for beige and black, you’ll probably still want that one if you keep this red and pink combo. If you’re good with keeping both, keep it, but if you only want one vanity, wait for the beige and black. As for the lock, I don’t wear mine like that.

Thank you! I will check with my SA if she can get the beige/black combo. Does anyone have the mini size? I saw it in the store as well but I think this small size is perfect for a cell phone and essentials!