Van Cleef in action!

Sorry took me a while to figure out how to post a pic! Here is a pic of the wrist of my SA in the Boca Raton store..I''m already itching to get two more to create this stacked look!

Attachments

• StackedBracelets.jpg
    StackedBracelets.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 4,054
Sorry took me a while to figure out how to post a pic! Here is a pic of the wrist of my SA in the Boca Raton store..I''m already itching to get two more to create this stacked look!

Thanks for posting this pic! Very inspiring!

I have the same turquoise and mop bracelets and the carnelian clover instead of the heart. Would have never thought to wear all of them together as shown.

Beyond excited just got the other 2 sweets to complete the look. My SA just told me that in October they are coming out with a sweet pink gold solid gold clover. I just put myself on the waiting list :smile: Van Cleef is becoming an addiction for me. What should my next purchase be..hmmm earclips?

Beyond excited just got the other 2 sweets to complete the look. My SA just told me that in October they are coming out with a sweet pink gold solid gold clover. I just put myself on the waiting list :smile: Van Cleef is becoming an addiction for me. What should my next purchase be..hmmm earclips?

^ That sounds so pretty!!

My preciousssssss. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 6,036