Van Cleef in action!

Onthego-where did you get the 2 inch extender? Did you purchase from VCA? If yes, did the NY boutique sell it to you? I have been trying to decide if I should get my 10 motif extended as well. Thanks!

Reactions: pazt
Onthego-where did you get the 2 inch extender? Did you purchase from VCA? If yes, did the NY boutique sell it to you? I have been trying to decide if I should get my 10 motif extended as well. Thanks!

NYTexan - you can request from your SA like in my case, he provided the separate extender and I also extended my 10-motif so I can attach my 5- motif bracelet to it and wear it that way too. Its really versatile. Several ways to wear the 10-motif and the 5-motif together or separately.

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Hi, I didnt think to ask the NY store for an extender and it wasnt offered. But awhile back in this thread someone told me about this shop on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/25107974284...49&var=550142310560&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I really hope the link works. Bestgoldshop I think it is called. I got the 1 inch and 2 inch extenders. I like the flexiblity. Hope that helps.

With 2016 holiday pendant, under natural lighting and indoor.
The LE holiday pendant looks beautiful with your pink top. This really is a very wearable piece, more so IMO than last year's (although I purchased that one as well).
I can see this pendant getting a LOT of wear/enjoyment.
Do you feel that it will look nice layered with an onyx 20 motif?

The LE holiday pendant looks beautiful with your pink top. This really is a very wearable piece, more so IMO than last year's (although I purchased that one as well).
I can see this pendant getting a LOT of wear/enjoyment.
Do you feel that it will look nice layered with an onyx 20 motif?

Thanks dear! I prob won't be able to comment much on layering with onyx 20 motif since I don't have one and didn't try this combi at the boutique.

I believe it should be good too since they are the same stone. Hope I remembered correctly, pazt had posted her letterwood pendant (which at first glance looks like onyx) layered with onyx before, and I think it looks good.

It certainly looks great when layered with my sweet Alhambra pg 16 motif necklace surprisingly.

Thanks dear! I prob won't be able to comment much on layering with onyx 20 motif since I don't have one and didn't try this combi at the boutique.

I believe it should be good too since they are the same stone. Hope I remembered correctly, pazt had posted her letterwood pendant (which at first glance looks like onyx) layered with onyx before, and I think it looks good.

It certainly looks great when layered with my sweet Alhambra pg 16 motif necklace surprisingly.
I love the sweet 16 motif. It is so beautiful and I'll bet that it looks wonderful with your pendant.