Valentine's Day Gifts? Let's see pics!

Are the kids home yet????? Can we see pictures, please, please, please???????:sad:
The little box was this:
92247_SVMC_t.jpg
Which I absolutely adore:heart:
Then I opened this:
41177_BKHRD_t.jpg
really cute!!!:love:

I received one of my gifts the other day, which I picked out myself. It's one of those charger stand things from Pottery Barn. It charges all my stuff without all the cords going all over the place. I love it!
DSC00681.jpg

He said that was all I was getting but lo and behold, he pulled out a little blue box!
DSC00682.jpg

We are already engaged but I just thought it was so cute! It's a little charm for a necklace. Love him! :love:
DSC00683.jpg

Now your going to think I am really ungrateful:
41207_d1.jpg

41042_d1.jpg

I know my families hearts are in the right place:heart: and I know that there are people that would die for this stuff. But I have soooo much!!! And...I don't even use swingpacks.

I told my husband that we are going to have to make a list of holidays and the appropriate gifts for those holidays.

Anyway...please forgive me if I sound ungrateful. I know there are people on here who will understand.

We don't do gifts but Vday is a new excuse to do some fine dining BUT he surprised me for the first time in 4 years with something!! I wanted it since I always seem to start my car and forget something in the house and it's always when I'm with him - it also matches my baby too. It's not much but it was very thoughtful of him

92093_SVRD_d2.jpg

I also rewarded myself for getting another even better promotion!! I found this at our local outlet of all places for $167 so a bit better than even with PCE:
IMG_4478.jpg

41207_d1.jpg

41042_d1.jpg

I know my families hearts are in the right place:heart: and I know that there are people that would die for this stuff. But I have soooo much!!! And...I don't even use swingpacks.

I told my husband that we are going to have to make a list of holidays and the appropriate gifts for those holidays.

Anyway...please forgive me if I sound ungrateful. I know there are people on here who will understand.

Are there supposed to be pics here? I don't see any!

I received one of my gifts the other day, which I picked out myself. It's one of those charger stand things from Pottery Barn. It charges all my stuff without all the cords going all over the place. I love it!
DSC00681.jpg

He said that was all I was getting but lo and behold, he pulled out a little blue box!
DSC00682.jpg

We are already engaged but I just thought it was so cute! It's a little charm for a necklace. Love him! :love:
DSC00683.jpg

I love that charger stand! Its so creative! I want it! I HATE cords! Would you mind telling me how much that was?

DSC00681.jpg

What is that called? I can't find it on-line!! I want that!!!

My bf bought me the multi-heart charm last week for Valentine's Day... he's also currently making me fresh sushi. Mmmmmmmm!!!

Valentine's Day isn't a HUGE deal to us because we don't think there should be one specific day to celebrate what it's about. It's Valentine's Day almost every day for me since I get massages every night, he doesn't let me do anything around the house, he always buys me stuff, etc.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

My mom bought these for me last friday and I got them in the mail today along with a teddy bear holding a heart pocket which had $ in it. (pics stolen from ebay, too lazy to take actual pics..lol!)
blktatum.jpgbonney.jpgtalumbootcamel.jpg

And I bought this for myself(pic also stolen from ebay)...
sigstripe.jpg

I feel extremely spoiled this year, in addition to flowers and candy, I got:
DSCN2421.jpg

which must have been ordered just in time, since they have since disappeared from the website, and I also got:

DSCN2423.jpg

Which I had been eying for quite some time.

We did a quiet dinner at home, got some takeout, and watched LOST, and a movie. It was a perfect evening. :heart:

I didn't get anything coach.... but I did get this little girl

and a opal and diamond white gold ring
and a sweater

oooh, opals and diamonds and white gold - oh my!!! my sons birthstone is an opal - I got an opal, diamond and sapphire ring in white gold last year - its one of my favorite rings ever! Id love to see a picture of your ring!!! Congrats!

41207_d1.jpg

41042_d1.jpg

Deborah, I hear ya!!! We usually just do stuff for the kids on Valentines Day. This year we both got good stuff too, but after we opened our gifts we said to each other "ok that was one last splurge - thats enough!" We have waaay too much stuff, too, and we are both working on giving some nice items away so we all can benefit.

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

Maja I love your stuff!!! Wow that charger thing is such a great idea. I could use several of those! And that charm is too cute! I have the charm bracelet w/some of those charms. I just love them!

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10685&category_id=975 in black
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10680&category_id=975
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10547&category_id=975 in white

sorry pics wouldn't load