Urgent Tod's Poll - What size Kate should I get?

Which Tod's should I get?

1. Mini

2. Small

3. Medium

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi guys,

I'm going tomorrow to buy a Tod's Kate bag. I've never seen one in real life before, so I need advice as to which size should I get? For those who have seen it IRL, about how big are the mini/S/M/L?

Would love any and all opinions, thanks :flowers:

Here is a picture:

Mini - 11 x 5 x 6

Small - 11.5 x 6.5 x 6.5

Medium - 13 x 7 x 8
  2. Sorry, that pic did not post... Trying again...

3. I have several Tod's bags and love them all. They wear extremely well.

Think about if you want to use it for everyday. I always prefer the larger size.

Regardless, Tods are classics and you will definitely get your money's worth!
  4. I'd get the Medium. 13" x 7" x 8" is, by no means, a huge bag.
  5. I was at the TOD's store in Chicago on Saturday and for size it depends on if you want a big roomie back with lots of room to stuff it, or do you want something smaller? It's hard to say....I'd probably go with the Med.
  6. Very classic bag! I voted for medium because it seems it would be right for everyday use.
  7. Mini or meduim for me, cos i'm petite. I wanted one as well but chose bbag instead, although thinking of purchasing one in the near future.

Anyone know where i can purchase one online? cos NM, Saks don't ship to Australia.
  8. Thank you so much for the input guys! I got the medium. Will try to post pics tomorrow (if I can). Again, you guys rock. I think I wouldn't regretted it if I got the small (it was gorg, but I'm a big-bag girl)